- Learning journals that suggest curriculum/framework goals
- Emerging Interests
- Covid-19 Checklists
- Parent Communication
- Attendance Tracking
- Attendance Reporting
- Accident Records (can be signed by parents)
- Daily, weekly and monthly plans
- Daily records (food intake, sleep checks, medication and more)
- Cleaning Sheets
- Policy management
- Resource library with open-ended learning opportunities
- Staff Timesheet
- Roster Management
- Safety Audits
- Risk Assessments
- Fire Safety
- Developmental Observations
- Restrict access to certain times of the day - secure and private software
- Easy to use software with free training and live support
Learning journals are an easy way to document children’s learning opportunities and journeys from start to graduation! TeachKloud suggests goals from your curriculum or framework that best suit the child’s activity, age and stage of development. Add pictures and videos or even capture the voice of the child. Less time writing and more time doing!
Sharing is Caring!
- Easily share learning journals and children’s journeys with parents
- Choose how and when to share learning journals with parents
- Share it all for groups of children or individualise the journal for each child!
We are early childhood educators and understand the importance of emerging interests and in the moment planning!
- Easily understand each child’s emerging interests and plan further using our monthly, weekly and daily planning tools.
- Download suggested open-ended learning opportunities based on each child’s stage of development
- Browse through our resource library which we call Pinterest for early childhood educators.
Sign children in and out with the push of a button!
- Sign individual or groups of children in and out with a push of a button
- Capture teachers name and initials
- All records are time and date stamped with easy editing, deletion and printing of attendance reports.
- TeachKloud is made for you! Scheduling children’s attendance, collections and governmental schemes is easily customisable to your early childhood service.
Record Daily Records In One Go!
- Document updates, allow parents to sign important records such as accident and medication records or document meals.
- Teachers can sign sleep checks, leave comments and record any changes in colour, temperature, breathing pattern and more.
- TeachKloud encourages parent communication. Decide what records you want to share with parents.
TeachKloud comes inspection ready!
- Easily populate cleaning sheets for any area of your service or centre. Track, sign and document cleaning rotas.
- Risk assessments are made easily with sample checklists, prompts, reminders for actions to be taken.
- Audit your service based on regulatory standards in your country