Covid-19 – Free Early Childhood and Homeschooling Resources
March 25, 2020
Parents, early childhood and afterschool services around the world have been affected by COVID-19. As you consider changes, we’ve compiled a list of guides to support you during this time.
- Covid-19 e-book with 20 visual learning opportunities, homeschool schedule, strategies on discussing Covid-19 with children, guidance for teachers on conducting online learning sessions and more
- Yoga Learning Opportunities (E-book)
- Free Science Experiment Videos for Preschoolers
- Games to work on self-regulation
- Exploring Sensory Play — 5 Amazing Activities
- The science behind outdoor play for parents and educators (E-book)
- My Favourite Learning Opportunities for Gross and Fine Motor Skills — An Occupational Therapists View
- Fun Pre and homeschool Learning Opportunities from a homeschooling parents view
- 5 Cool Kids Experiments You Haven’t Tried Yet and Can do Anywhere!
We’ll continue to update this page with helpful learning opportunities and guides as the situation evolves.