Child Profile > view enrolment form
Teachers using the TeachKloud: Childcare app, can view any information that has been added to a child’s enrolment form by the school administrator or parent. This information can include who can collect the child, as well as, parental contact details. See step-by-step instructions below on how to navigate to the enrolment form using the mobile app. If you want to learn how to share enrolment forms with parents via the school interface, click here.
- Select the last button on the bottom right-hand corner of the TeachKloud: Childcare App to navigate to the main dashboard
- Select Child Profiles (top of your screen)
- Select a child profile – [see red box below]
- Tip: Make sure to select the relevant room – [see yellow box]
- Select ‘view enrolment form‘